Let me just take a minute to give some love to Thursday. For starters, in our house, Thursday is payday. A little more obvious to most- it's simply the day before Friday.
That being said- I have nothing "funny" to report on my children today. I know this is a let down and you are sad and somewhat disappointed in me. Fear NOT!
It was a long day at work, I came home to two crabs. 2 + 1 =3. This is reality folks.
I put the girl to bed at 8 pm, after a bath and a "baa baa" (this is no longer a bottle, but a sippy cup, which for reasons unknown to us is highly coveted and has caused many a melt down). She was a BREEZE! No screaming, no crying... a little singing, and then down for the count!
I gave the boy the 30 minute warning. He watched an episode of Dora, and then willingly went to bed. 8:30! Perfect! I put him in bed, I put on a CD- we listened for a little bit...(Recall this is where we talk about our day and have much hilarity. An important moment of bonding, my favorite part of the day...)
When I woke up it was 9:45, I was alone in his bed. I found him in the living room watching Phineas and Ferb on the ipad with CNN on the TV in the background.
Please just get me through Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment